EMS Online is a continuing education resource that offers online, interactive courses and content for emergency medical service professionals.
EMS Online is a continuing education program that offers online training for emergency medical service professionals, 365 days a year, with 24x7 access and 5-day a week technical support from dedicated staff. Originally developed to provide King County (Washington state) EMT's with the best standardized training in the United States, EMS Online now serves
Paramedics, EMT's and Dispatchers in 31 counties in Washington, and has expanded to serve large regions of Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Alaska, Montana, Iowa, as well as the US Navy. By providing the best course content, reviewed by experts in the field, EMS Online allows training officers and instructors to focus on practical skills training and assessment.
What sets EMS Online apart from other training programs?
EMS Online offers an engaging mix of text, images, video, and interactive content that challenges the learner and is meant to compliment hands-on EMS training. We provide up-to-date information relevant to EMS providers, delivered through Ask the Doc, Case of the Month, ECG Review, and EMS Online News.
Other features include:
- Practice scenarios
- Skills videos
- High-powered case studies based on actual situations
- Media rich classes with supplemental course materials
- Subscription to Prehospital Emergency Care Journal
“Since it’s inception, EMS Online has offered nearly 250 EMT and Dispatch courses and over 21,000 subscribers have taken exams for recertification.”
- Why choose EMS Online?
- EMS Online is the only CBT/OTEP online training program approved in Washington State
- EMS Online is used by over 21,000 EMS professionals, serving 31 counties
- Medical directors throughout the United States, have reviewed and approved the content
- State and Federal agencies from Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Montana, Iowa and Alaska are current subscribers